Monday, December 27, 2010

Pantry Makeover

Last week, I just happened to be wishing out loud as my husband happened to be searching through the pantry for a jar of peanut butter.  How ironic is it that I was tthinking about pantry make-overs after checking out Shelley's at House of Smith's as my hubby was getting frustrated at the disorganization in our pantry!?!  He sighed and said "What do you want me to do?" and off to Lowe's we went.  This is what I got a few nights later....  I LOVE it!

I'm still hunting for a better way to organize my spices and who knew the cereal containers would be so hard to find?  It's a work in progress.  And it's not as beautiful as Jamie's but it's mine all mine and I love it!

Here's what Shelley did:  http://houseofsmiths.blogspot.com/2010/07/pantry-remix

And here is mine....
                                                                                                                                                                                               


Small Appliance are roosting on the top shelves

I found the metal Snack bin at
Big Lots a couple of years ago




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts